Sunday, April 1, 2012

Well begun is half done?

I hope not! Yesterday we had the first official agility competition of the season, in class 2, and it didn't go too well. We were disqualified both in agility and jumping, with Indi being crazy at his best, as I didn't see him in months. The last open run went better, probably Indi was too tired not to listen, and the run wasn't too technical, but he had a small regurgitation before the slalom: nevertheless, we were 6th with a clean run...as we knew already, speed isn't an issue! 



For the rest, it was nice to see friends and handlers I didn't see since last season, and few of my training mates from the AHC were there as well...trying to keep warm in an incredibly chilly and windy "spring" day! Good news is that my foot seems to do much better now, so we are back on track as far as training is concerned.

No comments:

Post a Comment