...I dried Indi with my hair dryer! Enough is enough, I need one of those water blaster to cut my drying time in half! I have been looking for it for a while on the internet, wondering what power, air speed, etc. etc. was best, but I can't wait any longer now. Indi agrees too!
I try to groom Indi at least once a month, it can be longer depending how long his hair is, but usually no more than two months. Despite what people say about poodles, I seldom brush him in between my grooming sessions, and it works fine. Washing, drying and clipping takes me on average one full day, more if I decide to do everything with the scissors rather than the clipper. It does take longer, but the result is by far much better. I’m still having some problem with the front legs, but I think I do the back pretty good looking now!
No comments:
Post a Comment