Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Never so happy for a 32th place!

After we got only eliminations in the past three competitions, I'm really happy that yesterday we were able to finish both agility (fastest time but ups, no contacts...) and jumping! Indi gave his best, although the weather was first storming and raining in the morning, and then super hot in the afternoon. My poodle never lets me down, thank you! This was our last official competition for this season, the C class will have to wait next year. I need to do more work on contacts and keep going on the good tips I got from Polona, of which I can see the results already.

Changing topic, but not too much, here a picture of a handmade poodle-shape purse from the 30's, which will be part of an exhibition next year. Too bad it's not a silver poodle! ;-)

And last but not least, we are going to be on TV! More news to follow...


No comments:

Post a Comment