Rather the opposite! When things go bad, like last Sunday in Rotterdam (3 runs = 3 eliminations), the important thing is to understand what went wrong exactly. I couldn't really indentify anything specific, given all the mistakes I did, so I think I simply lost focus. I was just trying to get the job done (we are one podium away from the C class) rather than doing a good job...if you know what I mean! Poor Indi did what he could given my sloppy handling. Thanks again to Mariska for the videos!
Jumping - Indi and I were really disconnected in this run
Agility - same thing here, in addition to bad contacts and a 11pole slalom
Open - perhaps the best run of the day, I even had time to fix my bra...truth is I forgot where I had to go next, which tells a lot about my focus in this competition
No comments:
Post a Comment