Thursday, June 23, 2011

Back from Croatia!

Here we are, back from Croatia! It was a FANTASTIC holiday, full of sun, good food and swimming in light blue waters. After many years in Northern Europe, I almost forgot how it was hanging out at the beach, being in flip-flops all day (without being cold!), eating the ice lolly Calippo, taking a nap under the pine tree in the afternoon because it's too hot to do anything else!

I have learned few things during this vacation:

1) Croatia is not so dog friendly as I thought, but still a great place to go with your dog;

2) a poodle is a 'poodle' in many languages: "Oh look! A poedel/pudl/puddel/púðli/pudelis/puudel/pūdelis/pūdelis/pudla/etc.!"

3) everybody knows/loves the poodle, but nobody has one; and

4) I LOVE Crazy Campers!


The poodle and the little girl (picture by Valeria)

More pictures from this holiday on my Picasa album here.

No comments:

Post a Comment